Total Pageviews

Monday, March 26, 2012

Cake Batter Milk Shakes


I strongly recommend the Funfetti one....yumm




3 Cake Batter Milkshake Recipes

Cake batter milkshakes 1

Cake batter milkshakes 2I love cake batter-sometimes I don't even want to finish baking the cake I just want to eat the batter! It's a real will-power challenge for any baker, let me tell you. My love of cake batter inspired me to create a milkshake flavor that embodies everything delicious about cake batter. Enjoy....
Funfetti Milkshake recipeFunfetti Milkshakes, makes 3-4 servings
Needed: 1 box of Funfetti cake mix, additional ingredients the box directions call for (except eggs), 4-5 cups milk and 4-5 scoops of vanilla ice-cream. Serve with extra sprinkles if you like! I rub a little bit of corn syrup on the edges of my glasses then dipped them in sprinkles to get this pretty rim look. 
Devil's Food Cake Milkshake RecipeDevils Food Cake Batter Milkshakes, makes 3-4 servings
Needed: 1 box of Devil's Food (or chocolate) cake mix, additional ingredients the box directions call for (except eggs), 4-5 cups milk and 4-5 scoops of chocolate ice-cream. Serve with extra sprinkles if you like! I rub a little bit of corn syrup on the edges of my glasses then dipped them in sprinkles to get this pretty rim look. 
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Milkshake RecipePineapple Upside Down Cake Batter Milkshakes*, makes 3-4 servings
Needed: 1 box of Pineapple cake mix, additional ingredients the box directions call for (except eggs), 2 cups fresh or canned pineapple, 4-5 cups skim milk and 2-3 scoops of nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt, and pineapple chunks + cherries for garnish.
*The Pineapple Upside Down Cake Batter Milkshake recipe is a more healthy option in case you are wanting a treat but would prefer a lighter option.
Cake batter milkshakes 3
http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment