Total Pageviews

Friday, December 9, 2011

In case you are wondering about about my blog....

When I was a child I used to get so excited when The Sound of Music aired  on tv. Remember singing "These are a few of my favorite things...."?? Well Sushi and Ice Cream are just a few of my favorite things.
I also love my kids, playing tennis on a beautiful day, walking on the beach at sunrise and sunset, and my weiner dog Vienna.  But all those things together would make a very lonnggg title for a blog.

And speaking of Vienna, I love that little doxie so much, I named my business after her.

Check out my website on Etsy.... Its a dog bakery, called

http://www.etsy.com/shop/rottianddoxietreats Rotti and Doxie Gourmet Dog Bakery. My best friend is the rotti owner.

We make organic, all natural healthy treats, doggies go crazy over those special treats. They are made to order!!

I think the Jerky seems to be the favorite so far....

What are a few of your favorite things??? Please share...

No comments:

Post a Comment